We often talk about how to scale a community as it grows, but how do you scale an entire network of communities? What frameworks can you put in place? How do you prioritize your time? At what point do you decide when to add a new community or let an existing one rest?
Join us for this week’s #CMGRHangout panel on Friday, June 6th at 2pm EST to discuss tips and tricks on how to scale a network of communities.
Shout out to +Susheela Ramachandran, Community and Content Manager of MENTORnetwork, who originally suggested today’s topic.
+Jonathan Brewer and +Sherrie Rohde will be hosting the Hangout with +David DeWald and +Annemarie Dooling as panelists. +Carrie Keenan and +Sarah Nagel will be moderating the Twitter chat using #CMGRHangout.
*If you’d like to join us on air, just give us a shout in the comments or on Twitter!*
1. How do you “systematize” and develop a tangible process/framework to build communities that are simple, quick, scalable and transplantable?
2. How do you track the quality, value and efficacy of relationships you build in the most efficient and effective manner?
3. How do you create self-generative and sustaining communities where people build connections and relationships?
4. How do you prioritize which communities you’re focusing on in your network?
5. How do you decide when it’s time to grow your network of communities?
6. How do you decide when it’s time to admit defeat with a community?
RSVP & Watch the Hangout
RSVP here to let us know you’re going to watch. This will add the event to your calendar and remind you to attend! If you want to be on air, please let us know in advance by commenting here.
Let’s discuss ways you can attend:
Watch: You do NOT need to join the hangout. Just stay on the Google+ Event and you’ll see the video on YouTube. (Don’t worry, it will be there and start playing as soon as the broadcast begins.)
Talk and Be Seen: If you decide you want to talk, not just watch, click to join the hangout when we post the link here or when you see the notification. (We will only invite a few people for this event, so let us know why you would like to attend.) Do NOT click the link to join the hangout if you are just here to watch.
Chat: You can watch here and/or follow the conversation on Twitter using #cmgrhangout .
Any questions? Just let us know in advance. Please don’t wait until 2pm EST to ask questions.
If you join us on the hangout, a wired internet connection is preferred and if you have a headset with mic or earbuds, that works best for the audio. You will also need a working webcam.